- About Us
- Contact Us
Bachelor of Arts
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
BACHELORS OF ARTS
Application for Admission to a class must be made only on the prescribed admission form available on payment. Eight Photographs must be attached with the form
- Attested Copy of Detailed Marks Certificates and Provisional Certificate in original of the previous exam
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution
- In case of applicant seeking a fee concession, belonging to Schedule Caste/Tribe and Backward class, a certificate to that from a competent authority must be attached
- Certificate regarding Date of Birth
- The Candidate from other university is require to submit Original DMC, Inter University Migration Certificate as per Panjab University Rules
- A Declaration that he/She has not been disqualified from any University Board.
- Admission Form without the signature of the parent/guardian will not be accepted.
- A students whose result of +2 examination conducted by School Board is published late but not later than 10th August of the year of admission, may be admitted without late fee within 15 working days of the declaration of the result, and his/her attendance shall be counted from the date of admission.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.